Chapter 31

Notes- Yes, as of now I'll be adding people in again consistently. Sorry for the long wait, everyone! And yes, this is a long chapter as opposed to the last few I've sent out. Please enjoy!

Oh, new manga series I know of now follow:

Chronicles of the Cursed Sword

Vampire Game

And (singsong voice) I got the second volume of Demon's Diary... ^^ <- Ish happy.

ECLIPSE IS MINE!

~*~

Mwahaha, I keep doing these evil cliffhangers, don't I? ^^; Well, hope you enjoyed. And aren't I being good? This chapter is about twice as long as the last one AND I added (counts) FOUR trainers! Only ten more to go!

Other trainers to be- LET US IN! LET US IN! (Bangs on their desks, careful of course not to harm the computer)

One of the trainers- (Bangs on her computer monitor and breaks it by accident) Oops... (Teary eyes) MY COMPUTER! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!

EEP! (Hides behind her Muses for protection) Oh, and as a note to those reading this on the Bishoujo site, I haven't forgotten you guys! I'll get those of you who requested it in... Hopefully... (Sweat-drops) Well anyway, hopefully you all enjoyed. Until next time!

Washu is from Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe... (Smacks her own forehead) Well, she's from just about any show that you see Tenchi in. She's a genius, scientist person with wild pink hair, and considers herself the biggest genius in the universe. Not that she's that far off, though...