FAQ

Reopening Event Catchers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LSS View Drop Down
Bishoujo League President

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote LSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reopening Event Catchers
    Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 20:15
Do you feel you caught the most bishoujo from the reopening event?

Post your link here to show me. I will decide who won!

Will decide Aug 15th

Edited by LSS - 09 Aug 2013 at 19:46
Buckeroo View Drop Down
Novice Trainer
Novice Trainer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buckeroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 21:12
Apologies that I don't have an actual site with which I can provide click-through links (I can't code worth a darn anyway, so I doubt that would help to begin with), but I do have this:

http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/RJRouge/library/Pocket%20Bishoujo

I put the URL in the Info section since they don't seem to like a . in their album titles. It did get separated into two pages, but I did get them all, and thank you for re-uploading the newest set of catch images so I could do so.

I do regret that I was unclear on how the August 1 balls were going to open, though. I had assumed it was going to be a separate thing starting that day rather than having to link to a ball beforehand which would then open for us. Oh well.

Edited by Buckeroo - 03 Aug 2013 at 21:14
It's never a bad idea to bring pudding.
LSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 00:07
well considering you were only contender lol you won buckeroo
Buckeroo View Drop Down
Novice Trainer
Novice Trainer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buckeroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 18:04
Darn message didn't post from my phone the other day. Speaking of which, sorry it took so long to check up on this, but I was out of town (yes, again) last weekend.

Anyway, as much as I hate winning something unopposed, I guess I'll take it. Just wish I'd have known about that before I spent so much time over Bronycon weekend looking up info on those darn video game characters. :-P

So, uh... do I get all of them, then?
LSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 22:45
Originally posted by from event info

Bishie a day:

For each day starting July 2nd I will release one new bishie, during the month of July the catch badges will be marked with an icon stating they are from this event. At the end of the month, the trainer who has caught the most of them  will receive the 1st caught credit for 10 of the event bishies of their choice.

Edited by LSS - 27 Aug 2013 at 22:47
Buckeroo View Drop Down
Novice Trainer
Novice Trainer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buckeroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 20:58
I did read that, but incorrectly assumed there would have been smaller prizes for other entrants and since I was the only one, the poor logic train just kept rolling. Let's see here:

Sumomo
Scootaloo
Vice Principal Luna
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Twilight Sparkle
Sunset Shimmer
Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie
and, hmm... yeah, let's go with China Girl for the last one.

It was really hard to pick 10 with Equestria Girls in the mix so heavily.
Buckeroo View Drop Down
Novice Trainer
Novice Trainer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buckeroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2013 at 12:06
So how are those coming?
LSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2013 at 07:59
Sry hun I went to europe for a few weeks i'll try and get them done this weekend
 Post Reply Post Reply